Highlights Q2 and first half-year 2017
Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap posted good results for the first half-year with significant growth in earnings compared with the same period last year.
Highlights of the half-year report: 1)
- Rental income was NOK 1,378 (1,268) million. Annual rental income at the end of the first half-year was NOK 2,880 (2,675) million and the vacancy rate 2.9% (3.1%).
- Profit before tax amounted to NOK 2,076 (1,308) million.
- Profit before tax and fair value adjustments increased by 22% to NOK 861 (714) million.Net cash flow from operations was NOK 739 (590) million.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of the second quarter was 42% (39%), and equity per share had risen to NOK 210 (173).
- Liquidity reserves at the end of the first half-year were NOK 5,412 (5,092) million.
- Sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 22.9 (22.3) billion.
Read the Q2 2017 report (pdf)
1) The figures in parantheses concern the corresponding period/date last year.