Highlights Q1 2017
The positive earnings development at Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap continued in the first quarter and the company achieved considerable profit growth.
The highlights of the interim report for det first quarter are as follows: 1)
- Rental income was NOK 681 (635) million.
- Profit before tax amounted to NOK 1,024 (508) million.
- Profit before tax and fair value adjustments amounted to NOK 412 (365) million.
- Net cash flow from operations was NOK 365 (310) million.
- The Group’s equity ratio at the end of the first quarter was 42 % (39%), and equity per share increased to NOK 204 (169).
- Liquidity reserves at the end of the quarter were NOK 6,113 (3,589) million.
- Sales in the shopping centre portfolio owned by the Group were NOK 10.8 (10.5) billion.
Read the Q1 2017 report (pdf)
1) The figures in parantheses concern the corresponding period/date last year.